 Space / 24893
Re: .space needs a geek check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   If you really think all this was about ranks, you need to go back and read more carefully.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

Hey, its an infinite universe so the way I figger it is that all of our “ranks” apply only to our own story lines in our own universes. no harm in that

as long as we don’t get into “My Panarch is bigger than your Admiral” we’re fine ;-)

-paul

His Most High and Excellent Panarch-in-training

Et In Arcadia Lego

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)