 Space / 24918
Re: Dragonfly remixed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:11:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

   Ooh, better and better. I like the mini-airplane looks of this. I like what you did with the wings.

Noted.

   What I don’t like are the engines- the idea is good but they look a bit random. Try making an identical 3 parts for it.

I see...yes, that area is definitely open to improvement, so I’ll take your suggestion to mind. Maybe the idea here is to have the engine ‘flow’ with the model, so it appears more congruous?

I believe the purchase of many more greebles, plates and other assorted bits are in order :)

   Also, I think it’ll look cooler with tiles over the wings and body to reduce the effect studs. But that’s getting into advanced building...

Advanced building, eh? Well, now I have another incentive to take a few more shots at larger SNOT building, don’t I? I’ll get some tiles / curved pieces and see what I can work out.

   http://lego.jhkruer.com

<sig snipped>

Thanks for the suggestions, JHK. I’ll take those into mind.

Osprey, over and out

M. Aaron Hein http://www.lugnet/com/~1112/Creations/