 Space / 24342
  PCS gets the bots.

PCS scientists are beginning to test full time field bots in establishing space bases. Here is a preliminary photo of the bots from the site of moonbase alpha. (URL) The bot on the left is HIBoy Hyperstatic Intergrated Bot The bot on the right is (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

Admiral Giddens, It appears that your top scientists are keen designers as well. The HIboy is particularly interesting in the usage of repetitious shapes and negative spaces/edges. And the LOWboy is a good devolution too. Excellent progress sir! (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Hey there Admiral. Them bots of yours look pretty coool. I was wonderin' when PCS was going to build some droids. HIBoy is my fav out of the two. (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

OFFICIAL MESSAGE LSF COMMAND Adm. Giddens, There seems to be an issue with your shipping crate supplier. I suggest you see to it immediately. My Spiffcraft needs waxing, and as you can see, that's not going to happen today. (URL) We are not pleased. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

Grand Admiral (URL) pointed out> that your shipping system left much to be desired. After receiving my own bot from you, I'm afraid I must agree with the Grand Admiral (URL) I ordered the HIBoy Hyperstatic Intergrated Bot but received the LOWBoy (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Tim, Your bots were a great inspiration to these bots. You've got some great ones! Shouldn't you be building AND posting about them?? hmmm?? (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Thanks, ya they do a pretty good job for captured German Scien... umm well, you know... *ahem*... Note to self, Andrew knows to much and must be phasered. um, have a nice day. *FSSSSSSSZZZT!* (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

Grand Admiral, We thank you for the purchace of a HIBoy PCSbot. The problem seems to have not been in the packing, but somehow the Spamcake fuel cell in your product was infested with fleeb. We appologize for the error and do hope you shop with us (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) ........*fussssufsuf...fssfsssss* (*shoves receiver into face*) ADRIMAL GIDDENS!!! What the devil is going on out there?!?! (*drops receiver*) I may sound pretty stupid or something talking like this at the moment but please (*turns to the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) (*Lazy Message Operator switches on transmitter*) Lazy Message Operator: The Terran Home Defense Committee has recognized your distress call, however we are unable to... (*Admiral Wells pelts into room and rips transmitter out of the Lazy (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Thanks Chris, I just love buildin' bots. Yeah, i should be building AND posting about them....Sooooo here we have 2 new bots... The AXIS of NOT GOOD's team of Robotic Engineers have put together some bots, what these bots are used for is (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

(...) (*C/O Hennen clings onto the Grand Adrimal's donut so hard it gets squished *) (...) C/O Hennen: SH**! (whoops) (...) (*C/O Hennen is doing the Hail Mary*) C/O Hennen: *wimper*.....only been in the LSF for only six days......... To be (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

Continued... (*C/O Hennen lands on the bay of PCS Labs in the (URL) Rat> *) C/O H: Arghhh!!! Why do aliens always make a mess when they attack??? (*C/O Hennen creeps into the main entrance*) (*Swings around and blasts a Fleebnork to atoms with the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

Continued! Snipped from the last episode: (...) Lazy Message Operator (*in a monotonus tone*): We have received your distress call and we are sending evac ships to get you (*ffsssfsfsfffsfsssss) (*comes back online*) four (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Pretty cool 'bots. Nice designs. Are they for mining or for regular maintenence? Cheers (*clink*) Dean (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Great design. The doctor thinks he can use several of these drones for the more hazardous investigations in the Science-Lab®. Can these be purchased in large quantities? The latest infestation of fleebnorks and spamcake has placed the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

Oh guys, You can put your thing in the story too (e.g. a guy stuck in the PCS Lab or what's happening outside the PCS Lab) so please put your part in this little "Fleeb Emergency" Soap Oprea. ^ ^" Cheers (*clink*) (URL) Dean (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Oh and BTW.....

Someone should document this! Not only the disappearance of Adrimal Giddens, but also the (URL) alien probe spotting>, also involved in this battle. Adrimal Sandlin, will you take the honor of documenting this epic story on your website? If anybody (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Oh and BTW.....

(...) Thank you, but no. Some of the fleebnork behavior (fighter jets and nonstandard colors and such) are not of authentic Fleebnork.com stylings. Perhaps someone else would like to document it. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

CONTINUED! Snipped from the last episode: (...) (*After a wild, half-hour fight with the Fleebnorks, we sat down in some broken chairs*) C/O H: Jeez! Fleebs can fight big time! A.G: Yeah, thats how they are. Not afraid to fight when provoked. C/O H: (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

CONTINUED! Snipped from the last episode: (...) (*BEEEP BEEP BEEP*) C.A: What is it? C/O H: Oh man, it looks like your ex-wife is ticked off also. Right now we're running like heck from Aladoids and Fleebs! Get over here ASAP! -Out- TO BE CONTINUED (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

(...) GC Wing Commander: This is Galactic Confederation priority one IFF request. Any craft not responding in 30 galactic standard seconds will be mowed down like the mutant Fleebnork fighters. (URL) Insanity: Apperently these guys' idea of an (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

CONTINUED! Snipped from the last episode: (...) (*the six of us round a bend and seal a door to the hallway we were chased in*) C/O H: Drat. Now what are we gonna do? First Fleebs then Aladoids! Are they having a "take over the world" coalition? (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

CONSARNDED IDGIT GALOOTS!* An Admiral spills his Sour Cream and Chive Pringles™ in his SPLANG © and then dumps his Faygo™ Peach Flavored drink on his com pannel and all HECK ® breaks loose. Fer cryin out loud. GO HOME. Git yer ships off me (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Your turn now

Okay now, Someone post their own thing here in this "Soap Oprea". I've been doing almost all the story posts so you do some too. Thanks. Cheers (*peforates a Fleebnork*) (URL) Dean (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Your turn now

Um, replyin to yourself is annoying and bad lugnet etiquette. A simple funny (like Mark's fleeb infested box) is one thing... A long drawn out story rant with no support from people involved, with name dropping, with mainly replies upon replies... (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Your turn now

(...) Yeah about that. I belive it is generally considered impolite to make story posts about other people without their permission. (...) -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Your turn now

(...) =# = =* = =# = =# Cheers (*= =#*) (URL) C/O Hennen (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Your turn now

(...) Agreed. Again, apologies to everyone... (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

Hollee runnaway threads, Batman. On the original topic, these suckers look good enough to eat. The LOWboy is totally retro....I'm all over it. Do you happen to remember the 'autopilot' from the the Bugs Bunny where Yosemite Sam hijacks an airplane, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Hey hey! The works of Tymm the Terrible splashes down onto the boards!! Any more stuff from the workshops of Dr. Terrible's Evil Labratory and Pancake House? Cheers, -G (pleasantly non-evil) (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) haha, yes, the robots from bugs bunny cartoons were on my mind when building these. Basically their heads were a little blinking light. *beeep beep beeep beep* Thanks for diggin and finding the original thread! (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Tim, I think this post was quickly lost in the disarray of the past few days. Anyway...I wanted to add that these bots are fantastic! The use of the chrome "ligaments" add some spice to a cool looking design and the angled ones function well (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) When I saw the one on the left (HIBoy?) I had to LOL... (great... more reasons for wubwife to think I'm insane >-) funneee --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com Jain's Guide www.wildbrick.com Start planning for BrickFest 2003! The AFOL Community's (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)