 Space / 23776
Re: Candiru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 03:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller writes:
Kudos to both of you!

My favorite little detail is the hidden belly guns.

Question: What is the cargo pod looking thing in the middle here?

It's just a chunk of greebles. Nothing specific. :)

Lol!

I thought my reactor dispenser design worked pretty well  ;)

remember those fuel cells that are inside the half cylinder access ports?