 Space / 23730
Re: Candiru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 04:02:23 GMT

Oh Grand one,

Great googily greebly!  This is cool as all get out.  It's amazing what
happens when space minds meld. (we needs to get joel some brick... and make
him build) Anyway, what a fast lookin ship, and I can just see it spreadin'
the smack down in a fight and then gettin the heck outta there.    *SHOOOM!!*

Should the pilot, Kyle, happen upon Washington DC some time around August,
Myra Foxx might hafta take hafta take him on in the Kessel run.

Admiral Giddens <><