 Space / 23763
Re: Candiru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 06:40:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

About two months ago, I built this MOC with Joel Kuester. I have been holding
it until fleebnork.com debut, but my server is lame and won't allow the website
code to work. So I'm just going to post here so you guys can check it out.

Nice - a cute design that belies its dangerous nature. I feel that it needs
more of a tail, though. Lack of a tail makes it look unbalanced to me.

So how long were Joel and yourself working on this? Were you building while
staying together, or did you do something crazy like plan & build bits
separately and bring them together later? It certainly sounds like a
creatively stimulating idea.

Cheers,
Paul