 Space / 23728
Re: Candiru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 02:22:34 GMT

Mark,

It amazes me the depth of talent displayed so many models by so many
builders.  Very awesome.  How did you manage to get it to stay upright with
such weight in the front?

John

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi everyone,

About two months ago, I built this MOC with Joel Kuester. I have been holding
it until fleebnork.com debut, but my server is lame and won't allow the website
code to work. So I'm just going to post here so you guys can check it out.

This is the Candiru, a smuggler ship. It has an internal smuggling compartment,
and hidden weapons.

Photos number 1-20

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Spacecraft/candiru/candiru01.jpg

After moderation: