 Space / 23759
Re: Candiru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 08:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Thanks to you and everyone else for all the compliments.

I enjoyed working on this with Joel. It was truly a collaborative effort, as we
worked on different parts of the ship at the same time and gradually put them
together.

I'll let you guys try to figure out who built what. :)

~Grand Admiral

Yeah!

That was my first collaborative build, and it was very enjoyable... I look
forward to the next time I can do that.

It was interesting to see how we approach our designs differently, and it
was fun to decide who would tackle what section based on our personal ideas
and enthusiasms.

I'd love to hear people guess what specific things were built by Mark or myself.

Ensign Kuester; Fleeb Patrol Squad, second class, third rate, last place.