 Space / 23756
Re: Candiru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 06:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto writes:
Wow Mark! I can't say anything that hasn't been said yet (bird-shape, cool
colors and scary look) but I just had to salute you, Grand Admiral!

Love, Sylvi

Thanks to you and everyone else for all the compliments.

I enjoyed working on this with Joel. It was truly a collaborative effort, as we
worked on different parts of the ship at the same time and gradually put them
together.

I'll let you guys try to figure out who built what. :)

~Grand Admiral