 Space / 23777
Re: A Promotion (several new MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 04:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells writes:

Immediately after his promotion, Admiral Wells commissioned the designing,
testing, and construction of his own personal transport:

Nice shape on this. It reminds me of another ship, but I can't think what...?

He also commissioned the mass-production of the MX-003 Apollo Sportspeeder...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Sports-Speeder/redspeeder1.jpg

Good stuff. I always like to see more "flying cars".

...the T-17 Warthog Offence Tank...

Needs a bit of grey on the front like a grille or something IMO, but a good
use of those blue slopes. As a purist, I prefer tanks with swivelling
turrets, but you needn't worry about that...

...and the Dack & Blecker 007 Anti-Aircraft Twin Cannon.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Weapons/aa2.jpg

PLMKWYT ...of this revolutionary event.

Some good stuff here, but 'Admiral'? hmmmm....
[hint]
I'm wondering whether Terran HQ has made a beauracratic bungle of some kind
and sent the 'congrats Admiral' letter instead of the 'congrats Captain'
letter...
[/hint]

Cheers,
Paul