 Space / 23788
Re: A Promotion (several new MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 19:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells writes:
...or more easily known as:

Admiral Wells,
T-SEC / THDC Division

Congrats.  :)

Immediately after his promotion, Admiral Wells commissioned the designing,
testing, and construction of his own personal transport:

A little too SW for me.  Although a neat idea would be to have the
delta-wing cockpit area be able to separate as an escape pod or such.

Admiral Wells next to Phoenix I
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Admiral-Yacht/admiralyacht1.jpg

Within a month, Admiral Wells had signed several new amendments, passed new
laws, hired 50 talented employees, nearly erased corruption, and stabilized
the empire!

Wow, he's pretty good.  :)
...Or at least he has a good PR guy...

He also commissioned the mass-production of the MX-003 Apollo Sportspeeder...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Sports-Speeder/redspeeder1.jpg

I like this little MOC a lot.  And I can definitely see this being mass
produced!  Would it be available in different colors?  Do you have any
interior shots?

...the T-17 Warthog Offence Tank...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Warthog/warthogtank1.jpg

Love the general feel of this one.  And those opening side panels are cool.
Although I am not certain if I would call this one a tank.  It might just be
my own preconceptions of tanks carrying a large cannon.  This looks like an
armored assault vehicle.  That's just me though.

...and the Dack & Blecker 007 Anti-Aircraft Twin Cannon.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Weapons/aa2.jpg

Sweet, simple, and smoothly constructed.  You could mount these outside of a
groound facility or even attach them to the hull of a capitol ship.

PLMKWYT ...of this revolutionary event.

Admiral Wells,
T-SEC / THDC Division

(gotta love the third person)

Indeed.  And then there is the first person plural (or whatever it's called)
such as this:

The postings of Admiral Wells has inspired Us to consider building Our own
personal transport and sig fig.  However, it then occured to Us that an
appropriate vessel already exists within Our fleet...
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6984

We shall consider Our options for developing a sig fig at a later date.

Celestial Salutations,

-The Galactic Mediator