 Space / 19411
Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther: New Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:18:25 GMT

Greetings to one and all!

I return with more pictures of the New Carona Fleet: Starphyther, and with
thanks to JHK for tipping me off about the hose generator in MLCad 3 (Which
I still haven't completely figured out), here we go!

http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/starphyther1.jpg
Just your average view of it.
http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/starphyther2.jpg
A side view
http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/starphyther3.jpg
A top view
http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/starphyther4.jpg
A bottom view
http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/starphyther5.jpg
A view with two anti-infantry cannons (Thanks to Joe Frisch for the cannon
idea!)
http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/starphytherdolphin.jpg
ARGH! NOOOO!!! IT'S NOT A DOLPHIN! WHO TOOK THAT RENDER!? ;)

Enjoy -- and feedback is very much appreciated. Thanks to all who left me
some with the first picture!
--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/