 Space / 19386
Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:43:06 GMT

Thanks, Chris! As I said to Gil, I designed it based on the Berinacie
AtkCraft, which was almost exactly like a helicopter with the rotors taken
off and two directional-thrust ports added.

In regard to the color-scheme, I was trying to express how rapidly they were
built -- time wasn't even spared to add paint, unlike with the Old Carona
Fleet with their tan, trans. green and dark grey units.

Thanks again, and I'll try to post pictures of the weaponry add-ons soon.
--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Ooo, nice flowing shape.  Reminds me of a near-future type helicopter.  Cool
use of the tires.  Can't say I dig the color scheme tho - I'm sure I'd be
saying different if I saw this thing "in the brick".