 Space / 19366
Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:57:43 GMT

Hey Jamie! :)

Yep, gotta love the small fighters. I know I do. It's probably because I
don't have enough parts nor do I have any idea of how to build a capital
ship. I happened to have those railings laying around from a parts-search (a
search for one of the pieces for one of the main guns) and I decided that
the tail looked far to bland.

I'll try and get some pictures of the IRL one for all of you.

Thanks for commenting,
--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Hey that looks not too bad. I was always a sucker for those little single
pilot fighter type ships. Nice work with the railings on the tail. It would
be interesting to see the actual model, but CAD will do. Keep up the good work.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld