 Space / 19428
Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther: New Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:56:18 GMT

Greetings, Paul!

*Grins* I assume you're laughing about the "dolphin" render.
Thanks for your compliments! I hope to be designing the Lost Berinacie units
soon as well as more of the NCF's. The more MOCs, the better! My good friend
Joe Frisch gave me the idea for the guns, and I enhanced upon them for the
not-yet-Cad'ed anti-tank/fighter weapons. I'll try to get pictures of those
as well when I post my next model -- or sooner, depending on what you folks
here want.

I might give a Triadic color scheme a try... We'll see how it turns out!

Thanks again,
--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
rofl,
i like it quite a bit
its very simple and clean
love the wing guns

having 3 or 4 in diff colors would be cool
or w/ diff colored highlights
(you could CAD that real easy and post)

-paul