 Space / 19337
Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 02:34:43 GMT

Hey there, JHK! Thanks for the compliments! I tried to design this ship to
be rather "thrown-together" looking, as the Carona is, after all, scrambling
to rearm itself before the next Vortexian attack! I hope I succeeded. It's
supposedly the big-brother to the Stardecker. I'm glad somebody got that
thing about "Starphyther".

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll get that right away.

Build well,
--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/

Thanks for the comments!
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
That's cool!

The shape of the craft is very nice.  The rising tail coupled with the two
'wing' pieces is very nice.  And the placement of the engines is great too.
Looks like a no-nonsense Starfighter, err, Starphyther.

Too bad about the unavailabe parts...  Have you looked at this?
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=1507
The new version has a built-in hose mechanism.

-JHK