 CAD / MLCad / 1507
1506  |  1508
Subject:
*** Start celebrating .... NOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 06:48:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

contains reasons for celebration.
First of all there is MLCad V3.00:
It comes with a new look and four integrated generators for minifigs, rubber
bands, springs and flexible hoses.
Check it out :-)

There is also the beginning of the developer section.
In the first step you can download the final version of the Developer
Specification for MLCad V3.00, regarding the license agreement there should
not be a problem now.