 Space / 19335
Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:36:23 GMT

That's cool!

The shape of the craft is very nice.  The rising tail coupled with the two
'wing' pieces is very nice.  And the placement of the engines is great too.
Looks like a no-nonsense Starfighter, err, Starphyther.

Too bad about the unavailabe parts...  Have you looked at this?
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=1507
The new version has a built-in hose mechanism.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
Greetings to one and all.

Inspired by the current "Feedback" discussion, I bring to you one of my
latest models -- sadly, due to my inability to model hoses and my inability
to find the wheel rims, those parts of the model are removed. The hose would
have been on the nose of the model, and it's easy to tell where the tire
rims would have been.

Without futher delay:
http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/starphyther.jpg

That's currently the only shot I have of it. If you'd like to see any
special one, just ask!

The Starphyther -- part of the New Carona Fleet, formed after the
destruction of the Administration and Drislogan and the disappearance of the
Berinacie -- carries no weaponry. Instead it has 2 weapons hardpoints and 1
sensor hardpoint, the weaponry hardpoints being directly above the two
stabilization wings. The sensor hardpoint is located in the nose, and can
take any variety of sensory add-ons.

Please let me know what you think! And in response to somebody who said they
looked down on CAD Lego, well, I built this one in real life before building
it in CAD! Get me a decent digicam and I'll get you real pictures! ;)

Enjoy,
--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/