 Space / 19387
19386  |  19388
Subject:
Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:58:33 GMT

Hello all,
I've finished a few new MOCs, and after I wrestled with the computor for a
few hours, they are finally up.

A futuristic mail truck:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/mailtruck.html

The Skystreak:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/skystreak.htm

And my December 2002 Bot Odyssey:  (thanks for the idea, Jon!)
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botodyssey.htm

PLMKWYT, and don't be afraid to criticize my less then perfect MOCs!

-JHK