 Space / 19395
Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:59:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hello all,
I've finished a few new MOCs, and after I wrestled with the computor for a
few hours, they are finally up.

A futuristic mail truck:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/mailtruck.html

Cool.  Nifty little craft.

The Skystreak:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/skystreak.htm

I like the overall form on this one, but I think the use of dark grey and
black kind of take away from it - it's hard to pick details out.  Cool
greeblies tho.

And my December 2002 Bot Odyssey:  (thanks for the idea, Jon!)
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botodyssey.htm

This is really cool!  Nifty bots - I like the laundry bot and the police one
the best.  Neat idea - I need to do something like this.  Hmmm..

-Chris