 Space / 19408
Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
A futuristic mail truck:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/mailtruck.html

Cool.  Nifty little craft.

Yeah, I always tend to build small, probabbly because I only have 1-2 years
collection of gray and white.  But I really like making neat and interesting
things.

The Skystreak:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/skystreak.htm

I like the overall form on this one, but I think the use of dark grey and
black kind of take away from it - it's hard to pick details out.  Cool
greeblies tho.

I think that might be the picture quality more then anything... my old
Photoshop version does freakish things sometimes.  And anyway, black is
always hard to photograph.

And my December 2002 Bot Odyssey:  (thanks for the idea, Jon!)
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botodyssey.htm

This is really cool!  Nifty bots - I like the laundry bot and the police one
the best.  Neat idea - I need to do something like this.  Hmmm..

Hey, thanks.  Go try it!  It was very fun for me, and I think it's a great
way to overcome a boring trip.

Thanks!

-JHK