 Space / 19393
Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:22:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Erik Schroer writes:
A futuristic mail truck:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/mailtruck.html

Very nicely done but I am wondering where are its weapons? You know how
postal bots are!

Shh... That's top secret!  :)  You never know what those bots do in their
spare time...

The Skystreak:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/skystreak.htm

Nice greeblies or greebles, however, it is spelled. Nonetheless good SNOT. I
like your weapons they have a realistic look to them. However, if it is
built to fight its light armament would not fare to well against your "big
ole laser cannon bot". :)

Yeah, well...  Hey, big ole laser cannon bots have to do something...  :)

And my December 2002 Bot Odyssey:  (thanks for the idea, Jon!)
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botodyssey.htm

I love your captions and really primitive naming system it is well done.

Thanks!  The Really Primitive Naming System(tm) is fun to think up, and
anyway, who wants to look up all the names of their old bots?

Thanks for the compliments,
your feedback is very appreciated.

-JHK