 Space / 19404
Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 06:24:04 GMT

Hello all,
I've finished a few new MOCs, and after I wrestled with the computor for a
few hours, they are finally up.

never trust those damn computers, they fight dirty

The Skystreak:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/skystreak.htm

Hey. that's nice fighter.  I really like the angled wings with the weapons.
It looks so busy and powerful and yet sleek and compact.

Trav (-|-)