 Space / 19410
Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:42:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson writes:
Hello all,
I've finished a few new MOCs, and after I wrestled with the computor for a
few hours, they are finally up.

never trust those damn computers, they fight dirty

Yup, they do.  But I won!  Fwahahah...

The Skystreak:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/skystreak.htm

Hey. that's nice fighter.  I really like the angled wings with the weapons.
It looks so busy and powerful and yet sleek and compact.

Thanks!  That's what I intended.  It started out as a study on the cockpit,
but quickly grew into something bigger.  I still wanted to preserve it's
looks while adding stuff on.

-JHK