 Space / 19417
Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:32:29 GMT

Hey, Hendo, I have the two MOCs up on brickshelf:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=19409

-JHK

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
Haha.  Well John, you know all those people who responded to your thread
about replying by saying that looking at how many hits a MOC gets is better
than reading replies here?  Well, I guess you got plenty of hits on these
ones, because I've been trying to check out your links all day, and I get a
"bandwidth exceeded" error every time.

Considering the good comments so far, I look forward to checking out your
new MOCs once I am able to.  Your civilian/utilitarian space vehicles are
always cool, as are your sleaker models.

...I know it's been a while since I posted any MOCs of my own, but I just
had this inspiration for what direction to go with my next Starship model.
As soon as my recent Bricklink orders arrive, it will time to build build
build!  :)

-Hendo