 Space / 19388
Re: Starship Hatch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 02:05:28 GMT

Wow, very nice.  The droid arms work very well for this type of motion, and
the overall look is very cool.  Defenintly a good idea.  Plus, you could try
it for single doors, right?

Even the back looks spacey.  ;-)

Very nice!

-JHK

p.s. Who's the John you're refering to?

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson writes:
I do not post here much but I recently built something that I though it
would be good to share.
I'm sure many of you remember Todd Trotter's Sighthound (if you don't, try
http://www.lugco.org/todd/sighthound) and the marvelous hatch he built for
it.  Well, I recently was experimenting with some ides and I built a hatch
that I thought looked pretty damn handy and that I have since used in a few
models (and once my Digital Camera is returned to me I may even post some
pics of them).

anyway, I posted a brief description, instructions and some pictures of my
hatch here
http://www.ozbricks.com/batwing/other/hatch.html
please, I would like some feedback on this, do you think it is useful? (I
know I do, but that's me)
should be good for trains too...

Trav (-|-)