 Space / 19377
Re: Starship Hatch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:39:28 GMT

Thats way cool.  Using those arms was brilliant.  I have a feeling we will
be seeing more doors like this.

Thanks for you kind words Jon.  The arms are really where I started with
the whole model.  they look very similar to the hinge brace that the train
doors I observed had.  the rest was just figuring out how it would work
exactly.

Trav (-|-)