 Space / 19443
Re: Starship Hatch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:58:00 GMT

that is truly one of the coolest
things i've ever seen]

Why thank you

one of the problems w/ doors is space
for them to open and close and being
able to get them to fit tight

it does present extra issues to work around, I certainly agree with you on
that.  which is why I was working on these to begin with,

your doors are truly revolutionary
and i LOOOOOVE them

thx for sharing,
build more, post more :-)

again thank you.  I will be building more (I'm always building
something...) but I don't often post.  I will endevor to get a few photo's
taken (either getting my camera back or finding some XP drivers for my
webcam, either/or)

Trav (-|-)