 Space / 16553
Re: Moonbase and monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:49:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Wegmuller writes:

Is this something some of you would be interested in?

This shows a lot of very clever thinking. The downside I see is that it is
quite consumptive of the 8 long track segments. HOWEVER, one can use the
track reverser as a standin for 2 short track segments.

Monorail stanchions came in 5 and 10 brick high versions. The 5 brick high
ones are typically used only for the midpoint of the ramp track. I agree
with Frank, 20 high is a good standard height to go with.