 Space / 16360
Re: Moonbase and monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:55:24 GMT

"Paul Hanson" <paul.hanson@latitude.com> wrote in message
news:H0sM5B.5C4@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, David Wegmuller writes:
Of course, corridors and track curves would complicate things a bit. I've
not given this the thought that you have, just throwing it out there as a
possibility.

- Paul

Maybe we could build the track on top of the corridors, since they are all
at a certain height.  Then we could have a station module that is two
stories tall, with track going through the top level!

--
Markham Carroll