 Space / 13534
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:58:58 GMT

Thanks for the kudos Kyle....I'd be lying if I said there wasn't more than a
little Keppler Industries in these models (MML comes immediately to mind).
Love your site, the storyline and of course, KI's wonderful products!

Indeed the engines on the Nebula are a direct descendant of Pat Justinson's
design....along with a little Kasim Nassir (sp?) thrown in as well!
Industrial espionage....with full acredation of course.

The more I look at it...that canopy has got to go.

Keep building?  Couldn't stop if I tried....

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Welcome!

You have some pretty good stuff here.

The Caribou has a great nose, those dishes are neato. And the set up of the
wings is pretty cool too. And like someone else siad, the cockpit at the
rear does look a little outta place, but that's ok.

The ETV is quite neat too. The asymetricalness does make it more
interesting. I like how all the 1x2 griles look like they are part of the tread.

I remember seeing your Nebula a ways back. I like the engines and the
thrusters on the bottom. It reminds me of some of Pat Justison's stuff.

Well, good luck, and keep building!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes: