 Space / 13530
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:10:59 GMT

Welcome!

You have some pretty good stuff here.

The Caribou has a great nose, those dishes are neato. And the set up of the
wings is pretty cool too. And like someone else siad, the cockpit at the
rear does look a little outta place, but that's ok.

The ETV is quite neat too. The asymetricalness does make it more
interesting. I like how all the 1x2 griles look like they are part of the tread.

I remember seeing your Nebula a ways back. I like the engines and the
thrusters on the bottom. It reminds me of some of Pat Justison's stuff.

Well, good luck, and keep building!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes: