 Space / 13567
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Hello!

At any rate, here is my folder...any constructive criticism is not only
welcome, but encouraged.  I have just posted a new MOC as of tonight...the
ETV (Exo-Terran Vehicle

I really like the ETV - functional and futuristic.  I have been considering
getting that polar set with the tracks, but the white wheels make me
reluctant.  They don't look so bad with the all light gray vehicle.

The caribou is interesting.  It reminds me of the TBM avenger (an American
WWII torpedo bomber) - it's blue, bulky, the pilot rides very high, there's a
bombardier, and there are what look like torpedos hanging from the fuselage.
What do all those radar dishes do?

I think the transport is my favourite.

Jeff J