 Space / 13514
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:10:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Hello!

Although I've been browsing LUGNET for the last year or so, this is my first
post.

Welcome.

<snip>

Apologies for some of the pictures...digital
photography is a fledgling hobby.

Um, Yeah.  Your pictures are pretty darn good.  Quite a bit better than some of
mine.

PLMKWYT

Caribou - I like the feel of this one.  The dishes are pretty neat.  I like the
slanted wings. I not so sure about the y-wing cockpit in the back though.  Is
there supposed to be another passanger back there, or...?

ETV - Very cool. As others have said, the offset makes it more interesting.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Toradoch

Glad to be here,
-Gil

-Jason