 Space / 13507
13506  |  13508
Subject:
Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:06:57 GMT

Hello!

Although I've been browsing LUGNET for the last year or so, this is my first
post.

I would just like to say that many of the models I've seen referenced here
are nothing less than spectacular.  I could easily point out 2 dozen
phenomenal builders, but every model and builder has their own strengths and
incredible ideas.  Both this community and it's products have provided hours
(if not days!)of amazement and inspiration.  Hats off to all.

As for myself, I've primarily dwell in the depths of the space bins and have
so since I was old enough to 'whoosh'.  I've posted a few of my models to
Brickshelf over the last couple months.  Like many others, time is at a
premium so I do what I can when I can, although I'm hoping invovlement in
this forum will only help me get closer to the level that many of you are at.

At any rate, here is my folder...any constructive criticism is not only
welcome, but encouraged.  I have just posted a new MOC as of tonight...the
ETV (Exo-Terran Vehicle).  I have this idea of creating a storyline of
a planet of minifigs that is just developing the means to explore their own
galatic neighbourhood - some inspiration from Enterprise I suppose.  Essentially
non-violent creations in the planning, but sometimes defense is necessary.
Experimental ships, engine prototypes, perhaps even aerospace labratories....
Just a rough outline to try and streamline the themes.

Apologies for some of the pictures...digital
photography is a fledgling hobby.

PLMKWYT

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Toradoch

Glad to be here,