 Space / 13533
Re: What happened to Project Armstrong?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:52:29 GMT

Hey, Curt.

As you probably noticed I was assigned Ecological Engineering as well as
Medical. Sadly, my Ldraw skills wern't so great at those times (nothing like
what I can do now, as the Deux will testify:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude/Space/deux.jpg ) so I found it to
be a bit beyond my abilities... I do have a few chunks of my section done,
but I found several problems with the charter.

For one thing, it was never decided about if it would be pure-cad. How can
you include a non-cad object into a cad spacestation? It's impossable.

After a while, new things came into my priorities and Armstrong was
forgotten. However, if you'd care to help me revive it, I'd welcome you. :)

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hello, all,
I was reading some old posts about Project Armstrong, and I was wondering
what happened to it. It looks like only the planning stage was completed,
and that the various sectios were assigned to people, but nobody finished
theirs.

If any sections have been finished, then I would like to look at them.

Any information would be appreciated.