 Space / 13535
Re: I'm an AFOL!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:51:21 GMT

I too prefer this kind of realistic "hard sf" approach.  I have little
enthusiasm for the fighter craft and warp drives of most space models
(though I do occasionally produce a model along such lines, just for
fun).

Did you see the lunar tourism MOC's I posted last month?  They were
designed along similar principles, though I suspect I should have left
more room for fuel storage...

Anyway, welcome to AFOLdom and I hope to see more of your stuff as it
comes along.

--Bill.

Yes, I believe I did see them.  I enjoy looking at oter people who have made
MOCs along the same lines as me.  I also did several "warp" and fighter
ships, but got annoyed at my attempts to explain and understand how anything
on them worked, so now I'm trying to get as real as it could get in the
not-too-distant-future.

-Captain Steve Halman of the IPSV Odyssey