 Space / 13414
Re: LRS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:43:20 GMT

Weeeeeeerrrringggg... I like it. One gripe, the 4 dark grey and 2 light
parts look outta place, but there's not much you could do about that, so all
is good. And it is allways fun ot make something small to fly around the
house right?

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Neumann writes:
I was fooling around and got an idea and got a great idea for engine feathers.
Then as I was building a ship to fit the engines I wanted to see how small I
could go.  After a few rebuilds, and lots of 'whoosh' testing I have a ship.
I call this ship the LRS, Little Red Ship.

As always, PLMKWYT.  (Honesty is accepted...)

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/
home of the Snow Leopard Clan