 Space / 13413
Re: 2 Space MOCS (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:39:38 GMT

Cool. The one kinda looks like my KI Luxury Tansport[1]. As far as landing
gear, it depends on how big of a ship you mean, for something like this moc
of yours check out my Transport [1].

[1] http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=luxtrans

It's basically a set of click hinges that fold away nicely. I have another
moc coming soon with some interesting gear, so you can check that out if you
are patient.

And the spiffcraft, it's spiffy :-D. Kinda a cross between Dan's Mini one
and Marks full scale one.

Good luck

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Here are two spaceships I've made.  I borrowed my friends digital camera,
but even it isn't the best quality.  (something weird happened to the camera
during the spiffcraft)

Anyway, one is called the Morning Star.  I'm planning to enter it into the
Starship RPG thats set to begin after Sector 62.  (Its still being planned,
by the way)http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14001
Here is the game's website:
http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/legoguy/rpg/main.html

And the other is a Spiffcraft.(I don't think the camera liked it)
I'm trying to render it, but I'm having trouble with the downloaded
multipart file for the canopy.(Any help here?)

Does anybody have ideas for landing gear of large spaceships?  Mine buckles
and breaks alot.
LMKWYT!

John Kruer