 Space / 13423
Re: LRS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:19:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Neumann writes:
I was fooling around and got an idea and got a great idea for engine feathers.
Then as I was building a ship to fit the engines I wanted to see how small I
could go.  After a few rebuilds, and lots of 'whoosh' testing I have a ship.
I call this ship the LRS, Little Red Ship.

As always, PLMKWYT.  (Honesty is accepted...)

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/
home of the Snow Leopard Clan

That is very cool looking.  Just curious is it a fighter or a racer (or maybe
both?)

-Mike Petrucelli