 Space / 13417
Re: LRS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:42:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Weeeeeeerrrringggg... I like it. One gripe, the 4 dark grey and 2 light
parts look outta place, but there's not much you could do about that, so all
is good.

I almost diched the technic bits for that reason alone.  I tried out the Dk
Grey pins but they didn't hold like the Lt Grey ones.
All we have to do is petition Lego to make more of the planters in different
colors then all will be well.  My fixation of those parts are coming out
again... ;)

And it is allways fun ot make something small to fly around the
house right?

You said it brother.  Fly around the house, in the car while stuck in
traffic, at work (yes, some of my co-workers think I'm crazy,
thank-you-very-much) and anywhere else for that matter...  <evil grin>

Thanks for the input Kyle!

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/
home of the Snow Leopard Clan