 Space / 13117
13116  |  13118
Subject:
Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:54:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all,

Please check out my new MOC the Galaxy Cruiser.  It's the latest creation
from the Rainer Shipyard.  It is a long range explorer with 7 crew members
and 2 decks.  The main deck consists of the bridge, airlock, equipment room,
galley, crew bunks, bathroom, access ladder, airlock, and Docking bay.  The
second deck consists of secondary control/science lab, captians quarters,
and engineering.

The bridge can separate for use as an explorer itself (secondary control
room is on the second deck).  In the docking bay you'll find a rover and a
space scooter for planetary exploration.  I'll post a pic by pic description
later.

There's also a refuel truck in the pics too.

Please let me know what you think!

Chris <><