 Space / 13135
Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 04:09:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie writes:
Ok, I want on. I really like those large quater domes, they are one of my
Fav pcs! And this "trans-beer" term that I hear Kyle speak of is perfect! I
like the details, I like how the smaller trans-beer window/dome thingies are
attached to the sides of the front of the ship. it be good. I dig all the
insignias. The weird corner walls on the sides are another nice touch. Oh
what do you call those things?! I have one in Grey in the GG Mech's forehead.

I call em Big Venty Thingies (that make corners look neat).

The Blue slopes work well with all the shapes you have going on. I dig the
way the cockpit opens and detaches. The inside is nicely detailed. Overall
it definetly has that old classic space look, but in an elite science vessel
way.

Thanks.  The cockpit took a lot of fiddlin' and rebuildin' before it came
out right.  In fact it got totally redone 5 times.  The only problem is
there is some structural weakness that I need to remedy.

Some of those parts must have been hard to come by. That corner slope in
front of the ship works well and is really nice to see used that way. Perfect.

Those ninja sets (just like all other themes) make fine Space supply packs :-D

Hey, Keppler industries ussually hooks me up with Soft touch landing and
engine mods and room for my scala cargo. Can you beat the going price on one
of their comprable ships?

The Rainer Shipyards will beat any shipyards lowest price.  Keppler
Industries supplies many techological advances to the Rainer Shipyards...
the latest being Zero G shower curtains.

Also if you could install one of those Northstar / Medic alerts that would
be great. Just incase I have fallen out of orbit and can't get up.

We make anti gravs and re-entry proof pants... (ooo that sounds bad).

Cool deal.

Great work.

Thanks for the feedback!

Chris <><

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com
(snip)

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hello all,

Please check out my new MOC the Galaxy Cruiser.  It's the latest creation
from the Rainer Shipyard.  It is a long range explorer with 7 crew members
and 2 decks.  The main deck consists of the bridge, airlock, equipment room,
galley, crew bunks, bathroom, access ladder, airlock, and Docking bay.  The
second deck consists of secondary control/science lab, captians quarters,
and engineering.

Please let me know what you think!

Chris <><