 Space / 13134
Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 04:01:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Please check out my new MOC the Galaxy Cruiser.

Ooooooooohh... good stuff. So many cool details... Let me think. I really like
the way you mixed Classic Space styling with more detailed building. I like the
airlocks and the staging room with all the equpiment. I like the use of the
bendy arm parts as a throttle on the bridge. And the recharge truck is way cool.

I wish I could see this one in person. Dang.

~GAMH

Thanks Sir!  We request the honor of the Grand Admiral inspecting the craft.
Upon your next journey to the south part of the universe we'll roll out the
classic blue carpet and serve plenty of Kryspy Kremes.

I didn't get a good shot of a new pistol that's in the staging room.  It's a
ice planet drill piece without the orange blade and with the side bars cut
off... it makes a nice compact laser gun.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Chris <><