 Space / 13138
Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 04:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Please check out my new MOC the Galaxy Cruiser.

Beautiful job!

The overall shape is great, and you have tons of wonderful details.  You
also did a very good job of using believeable modern parts- I saw a lot of
pieces that weren't around in the classic Space period, but you managed to
make them not look out of place.

--

Thanks a bunch! I tried to stick with all classic space pieces (other than
the domes) but some new pieces just fit. (Lego still can make a useful

Chris <><

Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com