 Space / 13127
Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 00:10:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Please check out my new MOC the Galaxy Cruiser.

Ooooooooohh... good stuff. So many cool details... Let me think. I really like
the way you mixed Classic Space styling with more detailed building. I like the
airlocks and the staging room with all the equpiment. I like the use of the
bendy arm parts as a throttle on the bridge. And the recharge truck is way cool.

I wish I could see this one in person. Dang.

~GAMH