 Space / 13125
Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:37:56 GMT

Wooooooo hooooo! She's done! Us lazy people need to stop being so lazy ;-P.

Anyway, the ship is beautiful. Like the others said, it's the perfect blend
of old and new. Old being the colors and all those wonderful trans-beer
windshields. New being the greebly engines and new-fangled cockpit.

The cockpit, man, it's beautiful. And it detaches! How cool is that :^D.
Does it have engines to fly around? I think it's quite amazing that so many
people have adopted the 2x2 dish + that tap thing as the primary toilet
design. It's so perfect. :-) All the interior and other little details are
awesome too!

Great work Chris. I just wish I had all that trans-beer and other classic
space-era parts. :^)

--Kyle
New KI soon!
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hello all,

Please check out my new MOC the Galaxy Cruiser.  It's the latest creation
from the Rainer Shipyard.  It is a long range explorer with 7 crew members
and 2 decks.  The main deck consists of the bridge, airlock, equipment room,
galley, crew bunks, bathroom, access ladder, airlock, and Docking bay.  The
second deck consists of secondary control/science lab, captians quarters,
and engineering.

The bridge can separate for use as an explorer itself (secondary control
room is on the second deck).  In the docking bay you'll find a rover and a
space scooter for planetary exploration.  I'll post a pic by pic description
later.

There's also a refuel truck in the pics too.

Please let me know what you think!

Chris <><