 Space / 13132
Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 03:54:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:

Please let me know what you think!

WWWOOOOAAAHHHHHH!!!

I like it.  Old meets new.  I'm wondering, did you make your own decals or
color any bricks for this model?  I'm looking at the Space emblem on the for
decks.  I'm not sure what I can really add except, wow.  Just stunning.
It's as if the classic space never left.  Awesome.  I'm off to look at pics
again.

Mark Neumann

Thanks!  I made decals from Mark Sandlin's classic space logo on his
brickshelf site. (again thanks Mark).  No pieces are recolored (I tend not
to do that... nothing wrong with it, I just don't).  I do wish for the
return of classic space.  Maybe in the rush to design new Bionicle arms and
weapons, Lego could devote a mold or two to remake classic space helmets and
pump out a few 918s or 924s or 928s.  I'd buy 9 or 10 :-D  Timeless beats
trendy anyday.

*hopping off soap box*

Chris <><