 Space / 13137
Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 04:22:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message

<snip>

***You have motivated me to shelve my current train project
and build another big space ship.***

Bob Hayes

Wooooohooooooo!!!!
Yet another Spacer returns home.  ;-)

Yaayus bruthurs and sisturs... one that wuz lost has now been found!  He was
tempted by the evils of train and town... lured from his first love... that
which is above... he has seen the light from above... the stars and the
planets agree... space is the way.  Lest ye stray away my bruthurs... never
fergit the old way...   Can I git a witness?

Welcome home Bob... :-D (Thanks a bunch for the e-mail early today).

Chris <><

-Jon (do not stray from the path...)