 Space / 13118
13117  |  13119
Subject:
LEGO at NASA Space Center Houston
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:30:25 GMT

I did a couple of quick searches on LUGNET and didn't really find anything
about this posted here.  (I did find one link to a subpage but it didn't
generate much interest).

Anyway it looks like NASA has a whole exhibit of space related creations made
out of LEGO.  There is only one creation on the home page below but make sure
you follow all the links under the section titled "OTHER MODELS DISPLAYED AT
THE SPACE CENTER HOUSTON EXHIBIT".  It's pretty cool.

http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/blocks.html

Eric Kingsley